Hi dear fans of the Paper Shelter, friends and crafters! It's time for a new design team call here at the "Shelter". Our term is coming to and end and sadly a few of our members are leaving. So lucky for all of you out there we, we are looking for 8 new designers to join our teams.
The DT call will run from today, 10th of February till 20th of February. So you will have 10 days to apply to the team. One entry per applicants only. We will find our way around your blog. Also please write DT after your application. Last time there was a lot of you entering our challenges in the call and it took a lot of time to sort that out.
Note that we will not accept any stamped images
in our DT call.
We are a digital company and want to see what you can do with your digital images and papers. (It's not necessary to use digital papers in the call, only digital image). Of course we'll be looking at your creations with stamped images as well, but we want a short cut to the digital ones. LoL
Our new term starts of 6th of March and will last for at least 6 months. If you are one of the chosen ones and make the team you are more than welcome to stay on the team after that as well. You are of course required to be able to start working with us right away. As the first challenge for the new B-team will start 6th of March. The A-team will have their first challenge 13th of March.
Any questions after you have read this post, just put them in the commenting box and we try to answers as soon as we can, ok?
What you need to do to apply to the team
- As we are a digital company and work with digital images you need to use a digi for your application. It doesn't have to be new, and it doesn't even have to be a TPS image, but we do would love to see you use them.
- Your colouring skills needs to be really good, and that is one of the main things we are looking for when we pick our new members.
- Do show your style in your creation. We want to see your style of crafting being it vintage, CAS, colourful, pastels etc. You can apply with any kind of project you want to card, LO, altered project etc but it does have to have a digital image on it that you have coloured yourself.
- Make sure there is come way we can get the hold of your e-mail address on your blog. Would hate not being able to contact you if you are one of the chosen ones. (We will not leave a comment telling you that you are one of the lucky ones).
This is what you need to be do regularly
for the Paper Shelter
- Of course you need to be able to work with digital images as we are a digital company. We have both digital images and paper packs.
- We feel that everyone that takes part in our challenges should get at least to comments from the team. So every second week we need you to do your commenting in time. (That means before the next challenge goes live). We do have a comment rota, two numbers for each and everyone of the team.
- You need to post your card with a link to your blog in time on our design team blog, and on your own blog. (Yes, you do need to have a blog where you post regularly, at least once per week.) In time meaning at the latest Monday eve 1800 UK time. The challenges goes live Wednesday 0900 UK time.
- The Paper Shelter does also provide pre coloured images so it would be nice if you would be able to use one of those every now and then as well.
- If you of some reason isn't able to take part in one of our challenges, you have to tell your team leader in time.
- If feeling like it, you are more than welcome to provide creations for both the A and B team. But you always need to take part in your "own" team's challenges.
- Taking part in blog hops (we have at least one every year) and other adventures we might do here at the Shelter.
Benefits for our team members
- As a starting point you'll get a very generous gift certificate so that you can purchanse the items you need to get you started your designs for the Paper Shelter.
- You will receive all the new products that is produced during your time in the design team.
- You get a whole bunch of new friends in our teams.
- Help and inspiration from a whole bunch of lovely crafters.
- We do have all our challenges up on the design team blog in plenty of time, so you know what you should be doing for coming challenges.